I have always believed that creating a fun atmosphere is critical to getting the most out of a team. No matter how large or small a company’s budget, it’s always possible to organize events that will boost morale and keep employees active and engaged. Here are some examples…
- Brought group of ~25 Today Media employees to a New York Yankees game (1996, Dwight Gooden’s no-hitter).
- Brought group of ~25 GeoCities’ employees to a Los Angeles Kings game (1999).
- Organized an outing for GeoCities’ NYC office to the premiere of Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999).
- Arranged an outing for Net4Music employees to see Cuban music legend Compay Segundo perform in New York City (2000).
- Regularly hosted house parties for Net4Music employees (1999-2001).
- Regularly organizes outings for Inside Hockey employees to discuss strategies and build team morale (2002-present).